Over the next session we will be moving forward with Parentsportal. We are able to gather your permissions to trips, update your annual data check and gather your wishes for your child. More services will be added as we progress so get started today!
East Renfrewshire schools will only be closed in extreme circumstances but in the event of severe disruption we have put the following strategies in place:
· If the school is closed during the course of a school day you will be contacted, in the first instance, by text message and email. Please ensure we have a current mobile phone number of a local contact on our records for this purpose. Please remember to let us know should your mobile or email address change during the course of the year.
· The text will ask you to make arrangements to collect your child as soon as possible.
· For those of you who live some distance away it would be beneficial, where possible, to have a contact close to the school for situations such as heavy snow fall (please notify the school).
· Your child will be kept here until someone comes for him/her.
· Once the school has been officially closed regular updates will be posted on the East Renfrewshire Council website and on the school’s website and Twitter.
Please click here for more information