Hockey, Orienteering, Active Health/ Fitness, Football/Netball, Basketball, Gymnastics, Badminton, Dance, Athletics, Summer Games, Rugby.
Our aim is to improve
- Basic skills, eg.ball handling, striking skills, coordination and body control.
- Personal Fitness-knowledge of how to measure and improve their own fitness levels.
- Cooperation and responsibility leading to self confidence.
S3 and 4 (Core Physical Education)
In S3 and S4 classes are split into single classes.
Hockey, Basketball, Netball/Football, Aerobics, Dance, Fitness, Badminton, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Body Toning, Trampolining.
Our aim is to
- Introduce a wider range of activities in order to introduce pupils to activities which are available in the wider community, which may be of interest to them.
- Involve pupils in an enjoyable, educationally and socially worthwhile learning experience.