Concerns and Complaints

If you have a concern about your child, please discuss this with the Class Teacher. If your concern continues, or you have a complaint about an issue relating to your child, please phone the Depute Head Teacher for your child’s stage.  If the issue is still unresolved, please contact the Head Teacher by phone, email or letter.  If you are not satisfied with the response, please write to Head of Service, East Renfrewshire Council, Main Street, Barrhead G78 1SY

If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this website or its content, please use the following e-mail address:

East Renfrewshire Council

Report a Glow concern  Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.