Having successfully gained our silver level of the Scottish Government Eco Schools award we are now working towards our gold. The main focus of this level of award consists of: litter, health & wellbeing, and school grounds.
If these topics are of interest to you and you would like to be part of this scheme please speak to your child’s keyworker.
- Siobhan – parent rep
- Holly – child rep
- Rebekah, Aileen, Nicole – staff
Why not join us in becoming more “Green Flag Gold” aware by:
- Recycling all materials using your colour coded bins
- Turn down heating before opening windows
- Have a shower not a bath
- Stop leaving taps running when not in use
- Be active – get outdoors everyday
- Eat your 5 aday
- Cut down on sugar and salt
- Growing your own fruit and veg
- Plant flowers and shrubs that encourage bees, butterflies etc.