During week beginning 12th May 2014 “Free your Feet” a week long whole school event which encourages all pupils to make walking part of his/her mode of transport to and from school will take place.
All pupils are encouraged to take part and can do so by:
- walking the whole way to and from school.
- walking to and from the bus stop.
- walking from the drop off point in the car park at Broom shops.
If every pupil participates in some way we hope that together we will:
- raise awareness of the health benefits of regular exercise as part every day life.
- reduce traffic congestion and increase pupil safety.
- make a contribution to improving the environment by reducing pollution.