Innovative Inventors in Primary 2

SDC11620SDC11618Arlo Barsanti ” This is Roger the Rubbish Robot but he is not really rubbish!  The rubbish is sucked up the arms……………………. SDC11622Thalia Stewart ” This is a Bird and Bees B and B.   The solar panels catch the energy from the sun and warm up the earth so that worms and flowers can live. Then the birds and bees will have food to eat.  That is how it helps the environment”
SDC11610” I made a model and a poster” Daisy McLean SDC11611Daisy McLean ” It is called the Clean Clean Machine.  It sucks the bad and makes flowers………
SDC11625Sarah Sneddon ” I made a pollution Pump.  It takes polluted air and turns it into cheap electricity.  I helps the environment and poor people.” SDC11626“My machine recycles paper, plastic and glass and turns it into seeds for the birds.” Blair Mann
SDC11628Jamie McFarlane “This is Muncher the Environment Friendly Robot. He is solar powered and recycles bad air to make clean air. He recycles.” SDC11630Olivia Andrews “This is The Marvellous Bin. It sucks up the things and I was going to make a remote control too. It means you only need one bin and it helps the environment.”
SDC11631Ben Casey” This is Ben’s Bag for Life. I made it with an old top.  It has handles. I decorated it with bottle tops.  It helps the environment because you don’t have plastic bags.” SDC11634James Malcolm-Blyth “The Litter Fighting Machine goes round the streets picking up litter and switching off lights.  I made a model and a poster.”
SDC11635“The Tap Timer. Why not get one for your home? It helps the environment because it stops you wasting water.  You can turn it from 1 up to 5 and it stops the tap from running.” Lucy McAllister

SDC11651

SDC11638Sophia Barclay “I made a solar powered litter collector.  The balloons help it float. The water gets sucked up the pipe and the litter gets trapped.  I was going to make a remote control like Olivia’s to make it come back to be emptied.  It helps the environment because it helps the rivers, seas and oceans.”
SDC11515 SDC11653
SDC11650 SDC11644