Extended School Day
The school currently offers an extended school day for its pupils to assist parents’ work and living patterns. We do this by providing flexible hours within the safe, secure and stimulating environment of our school.
Within Isobel Mair School the extended school day is as follows
- Mornings sessions are from 8am – 9am and afternoon sessions from 3pm – 5pm
- Each hour will be charged at £4.60
- Parents should choose a regular care package and the charges will be invoiced four weekly from the finance department.
- Parents will be liable for charges on any agreed care package, whether or not the child attends.
- Parents are responsible for bringing their child to school for morning sessions and for collecting them promptly at the end of afternoon sessions.
- To cancel this agreement two weeks notice must be given in writing.
Extended School Year
- The school currently operates an extended school year during the first 10 days of the summer holidays.
- This facility is available to all pupils of our school and is free of charge.
- The extended year is staffed by some school staff with additional help from the inclusive support team.
- There is always a member of the school’s Senior Management Team present to ensure the smooth running of the extended school year.