Thank you so much for supporting us as we continue to follow Covid guidance in line with Scottish Government guidance. Although we are now beyond level zero, we are required to keep a number of safeguards in place for the start of the session beginning in August 2021.
- All adults must physically distance at a distance of at least 1m. This includes outdoors at drop off and collection times.
- Parents are not permitted into the centre unless by prior arrangement and numbers are limited (ie for a meeting which cannot take place remotely).
- Staff are encouraged to take part in lateral flow testing regularly and to get vaccinated.
- The importance of regular and thorough hand washing and use of hand sanitiser continues to be crucial. You can support us by teaching your child to wash their hands for 20 seconds. Children will be offered hand gel upon arrival and departure, they will wash their hands frequently throughout the day including as they enter the playroom, before and after eating, after toileting and as they leave at the end of the day.
- Masks are worn by adults (staff and visitors) within the centre unless working with directly with children. Some adults may also choose to wear a mask working with the children. Parents should also wear a mask at drop off and collection times.
- Anyone who is symptomatic must not attend and should seek testing (PCR). Please advise us of symptomatic and positive cases, however there is no longer a need for whole bubbles of children to self isolate.
- Enhanced cleaning processes continue to be in place, including regular cleaning of all touch points, toilets and surfaces and all resources are cleaned between sessions. Regular electro-static spraying takes place.
- The centre is well ventilated and the children have direct access to outdoor spaces.
- We have a designated room/ outdoor space in the event a child or member of staff is symptomatic with full PPE provided for staff.