Academy Uniforms will be providing the opportunity for any S6 school leavers to purchase a Hoodie. There is a link below which has been set up for Eastwood and will take you to the order page on the Academy Uniform Website. You will be required to enter:
- Hoodie Colour – there is a chart below the form showing available colours
- Hoodie Size – also a chart for this showing measurements for each size – we have been advised that if you are between sizes it is better to choose the bigger one
- Nickname – these will be checked so no inappropriate ones please
- Name for ordering purposes
- Initials – the initials you want to appear on the front of the Hoodie
The deadline for this is Friday 12 February (it says 24 January on the website but just ignore that). We need to try and stick to this date if at all possible as the company is currently closed due to lockdown and already have a backlog. So if we hope to get these made up and ready before the end of the summer term then we need to get into the queue as soon as possible. As pupils are currently not in school we will NOT be chasing this so if you want a Hoodie then you need to get this ordered by the deadline. (Please contact Mrs McCartney – at the school – ASAP if this is going to be a problem or if you want to ask anything about this)
Ctrl and Click the above link or copy and paste this into your browser.