Placing Requests

School admissions, pupil transfers from primary to secondary and placing requests will be administered ERC Admissions Department directly.  Any  application for school or placing request applications should be made  using the ERC website.


Report a Glow concern
Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.