P1 Registration

P1 Registration for August 2021

If your child is aged five between 1 March 2020 and the end of February 2021 you must register at your catchment school, even if you intend to make a placing request to another school, educate your child privately or defer your child’s start at school for another year. 

Registrations take place on-line, please look out for updated on ERC’s website and twitter feed regarding dates for registration.

You may choose to enrol your son or daughter in either the local denominational or local non-denominational school. This choice will determine the secondary school to which your child will transfer.

You must bring:-

– your child’s birth certificate

– your current child benefit statement (if you receive benefits)

– a copy of your most recent council tax notice

– a copy of your current mortgage statement or a signed and independently witnessed residency/tenant agreement (agreement must be for 1 year or more)

– a copy of your driving license, utility bill or bank statement (transactions within the last 3 months) if you do not receive child benefit

 If you have any queries regarding registration, please do not hesitate to contact the school office. If you are considering applying for a deferral for your child, please contact a member of the nursery team as soon as possible. Applications to defer should be completed and sent to the authority as soon as possible to inform places available in both nursery and Primary One for next session.



Report a Glow concern
Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.