Monday 4th May 2015 (Holiday – School closed – re-opens on Tuesday 5th May 2015)
Thursday 7th May – Election (school closed)
Monday 11th May 2015 – Parent Council meeting (7.15pm)
11th-15th May – P7 trip to Lockerbie Manor
Tuesday 19th May – School Open hour (1.45pm)
Friday 22nd May 2015 & Monday 25th May 2015 – Holiday (school closed)
Tuesday 26th May 2015 In-Service (school closed – re-opens on Wednesday 27th May 2015)
Wednesday 27th May – P7 pupils going to MCHS sports day
Thursday 28th & Friday 29th May – P7 transition visits to MCHS sports day
Thursday 28th May – Parents evening at MCHS for P7 parents
Saturday 30th May – Car Boot Sale (Parent Council event)
Lockerbie Manor – 11th to 15th May
- P7 pupils will be staying at Lockerbie Manor from 11th to 15th May for 4 days of adventure! Children and parents are welcome to arrive in the school’s gym hall from 8.45am. We hope to load the bags into the bus at 9.15am for a prompt 9.30am departure. Pupils will visit Summerlee Museum near Coatbridge on the way to the Manor.
- Pick up from the school on Friday 15th May is estimated to be 2.30pm. All children should be collected from the school car park at this time. Please advise the school if this causes difficulty.
Open Hour – 19th May at 1.45pm
- Our Open Hour for parents will take place from 1.45pm-2.45pm. This is an opportunity for your child to show you some aspects of their school day. Please note that the class teachers are teaching a ‘normal school day’ and will not be available for consultations.
- Unfortunately Eaglesham PS were not picked to attend the “10 Pieces” trip therefore P6 will be participating in the Open Hour.
P7 visiting MCHS – 27th to 29th May
- P7 pupils transferring to Mearns Castle High School will be visiting the School to take part in their sports day – pupils will be issued a bus pass from the office to use on the school bus to go to MCHS and will be transported back to EPS later in the day.
- P7s will also be attending MCHS for their induction visits – pupils will be issued a bus pass from the office to use on the school buses for those two days also.
- Pupils not transferring to MCHS should attend Eaglesham PS on each of those days.
School Crossing Patrol
- A crossing patrol is provided at the school to ensure that pupils cross safely (times of school crossings: 08.40-09.15am / 14.50-15.50pm). The traffic lights at the crossroads must be used by unescorted pupils to or from school Please note that the Lollipop Person can only cross parents and children at the “keep clear” point in front of the school.
- Pupil absences should be notified to the School Office before 9.30am – either on the main telephone number 0141 570 7160 or through the school e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.