ERC Health and Wellbeing Family Updates
Family First is a free, confidential advice and information resource in East Renfrewshire.
Our aim is to provide support by working in partnership with families.
We can assist and enable you to access local services professional and voluntary, ensuring the children get the best possible start in life.
We understand that families can run into difficulties, emotionally, financially, or even physically that may prevent us doing the simplest of things.
Whatever you would like to speak about, our team can offer support & advice on issues surrounding school, health, home, money, parenting, additional support needs (with or without diagnosis) and confidence building.
Crookfur Parent Council Links
- ReadyScotland https://www.readyscotland.org/coronavirus/where-to-find-additional-support/
- NHS Inform https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19
- Money saving expert – Coronavirus finance and bills help https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/03/uk-coronavirus-help-and-your-rights/
- Scottish Welfare fund – information about the Crisis Grant and the Community Care Grant https://www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/scottishwelfare
- East Renfrewshire Money Advice and Rights Team (MART) – benefit and debt advice 0141 577 8420
Support for families
- Parentline/Children 1st – support for families https://www.children1st.org.uk/help-for-families/parentline-scotland/guidance-advice/cat/support-for-families-about-coronavirus
Mental and emotional wellbeing
- HealthiER minds https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/er/healthierminds/coping-covid-19/
- AyeMind http://ayemind.com/resource-map/
Supporting Children and Young people – NHSGGC resource https://www.nhsggc.org.uk/kids/supporting-children-and-young-people-during-covid-19/