Time To Say Goodbye to Primary 3

DSC04458Today is our last day of Primary 3.  We have had a wonderful year with lots of new learning.  Here are some of our thoughts as we move on..

Zoha – I will miss Primary 3 a lot and will miss my teacher.  I have had great learning.

Rydha – I am going to miss my lovely teacher Mrs McNaught because I have learned a lot.

Kieran – I am going to miss Mrs McNaught for giving us brilliant learning.

Aidan – I will miss being downstairs but I am looking forward to being upstairs in my new class.

Luc – I am going to miss all the learning I have been doing in P3.

Rory – I have enjoyed all my learning and I am looking forward to the challenge of P4.

Alice – I am going to miss P3 but I am going to miss Mrs McNaught a billion times more for all the things she   taught me that I didn’t know!

Katherine – I am looking forward to Miss McCaskie being my new teacher but I will miss Mrs McNaught too.

Laiba – I will miss P3 but I am looking forward to my new learning.

Uzair – I will miss P3 and I am looking forward to seeing my new teacher.

Yasmin – I am looking forward to being upstair and being further up in the school.

Isher – I have really enjoyed P3.

Shazil – I will miss P3 and my teacher a lot.

Rayyan – I am looking forward to learning new stuff.

Umair – I hope I get more trickier work and learn more times tables.

Mrs McNaught would like to thank all Mums and Dads for their support over the past year.  Have a wonderful summer holiday.