Arthurlie Family Centre

Outdoor learning.

On your marks, get set, GO!

I’m going to be first.

I can go really fast to win.

“oh no these dolls need cleaned, they are muddy, I’m muddy too but these are old trousers”.

“This baby is just so muddy but I’m going to wash her hair with mud as well and then clean her”.

The children have been enjoying the lovely sunshine and have been involved in various outdoor experiences. As sports day is approaching, Wednesday, 18th May, the children got the opportunity to be involved in some practice races. The children were learning various skills as a result and were also learning the concept of teams and winning and first, second, third and so forth.

Furthermore, the children have been learning about babies and what babies need to survive and thrive. This led to taking the babies outside to enjoy the sunshine also, but a problem occurred when the babies had a mud bath and were covered in mud. “Oh no!”