20 thoughts on “Friday’s Here!”

1. That has put the biggest smile on Indys face – Thank you… (& Has made my day also)

(Have sent you a email Mrs McConalogue but it keeps being sent back to me – any ideas?)

1. I am sure I can here the yummy yellows cheering at the end of this song all the way to my house! 💛xxx

2. Might be the size of the email. 5MB is the limit that can be delivered. Try sending photos individually/ two max.

2. Friday is here 🎉 Imogen just loves this video. She’s watched it over and over. Well Done everyone. X

3. This was a pleasure to hear! Orla loved joining in with the Friday song!
    Thank you.💛
    Hope your all keeping well xxx

4. That was just lovely ❤️ Seth just said to me “mummy the nursery is on your phone” You have made his day! I hope you are all well and staying safe! Big love from The Johnson family xxx

5. Loving reading all your wee comments – keep them coming and everyone keep sharing! 💛xx

1. Mrs Murray. Just had to share this, it will make you laugh, Indys wondering why you have a bowl of popcorn in your fireplace 🤣 she has now placed a bowl in ours 💛

6. Holly loved seeing this today as she is missing everyone. She was laughing and cheering 🥰. Hope everyone is well xxx

7. Darcey is literally jumping her height!! She is missing all of her nursery teachers and friends 💝 hope your all doing ok xxx

8. Reading all of these lovely comments has put a BIG smile on my face. Thank you everyone and keep them coming xx

1. It was really nice to read all these lovey messages and it’s made my day as well, everyone keep smiling and be safe missing you all . Mrs zaheer

9. Missing you all, especially my Ruby Reds. Stay safe all. Hope to see you all very soon❤️

10. Khadija saw this like four times so happy to see all of you . Thanks again 💕💕