Hello!

Hello Everyone,

I am missing all of your smiles but noticed a wee boy who lives beside me had put a drawing of a rainbow in his window and it made me smile! Since I canโ€™t see your smiles could you please draw some rainbows and put them in your windows, or share on the blog, to make your neighbours and all of us at a Mearns Nursery smile!

โค๏ธ Mrs Murray ๐Ÿ˜

8 thoughts on “Hello!”

1. Miss you Mrs Murray. Sending you my smiles. I’ve got a rainbow in my window.
    Indy xx

2. Missing you all. We were admiring a real ๐ŸŒˆ from our bedroom window this morning. Letโ€™s hope we can all be together again soon. Cillian xx

1. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’› Perfect day for rainbows! Keep smiling and sharing love hearing from you all xx

3. We have got lots of rainbows up and Hunter had great fun painting 2 of them !

Missing you all x

1. Well done Hunter – your pictures will be bringing smiles to everyone who seems them – missing you all too! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’›xxx