7 thoughts on “Lendrick Muir

1. Hi Lucy
    Hope you are well. We missed you when playing with our friends in school at end of day. We are now going to do homework without you ! We miss your expertise.

Katie wants to know about your activities. Please post. πŸ¦„πŸŒΉπŸ•ŠπŸŒžπŸ­πŸͺπŸ°πŸŒΏπŸ΄πŸ’πŸŽπŸŽ·πŸ˜Š

Emma says, hi Lucy. I miss you really much as I love you. Have a really good time. I hope you enjoy yourself. I think that you could take lovely pictures to bring home for us to see. Princess our horse is missing you too and pippin. I love you. Love love love. πŸ΄πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸŽ·βœπŸŽΌπŸ’–πŸ’πŸŽ†πŸŒΏπŸŽ„πŸ©πŸ©πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ•·

Bye. Love the woods family

2. Hi Rhianne hope you have a lovely time and enjoy all your activities looking forward to hearing all about your week when you get home …tell Beth she made a good job of making her bed ….love you loads sweetheart , granny and granpa xxx

3. Hi Aidan McKendrick
    Hope you are settling in to your new home for the week. Jim n I are looking forward to hearing all about your adventure.
    Take care love from Gran xx

4. Hi Lucas

Hope your having a fab time and didnt have too much trouble making your bed, looking forward to seeing the pictures throughout the week, be good!!! love you

Mum dad and Lola xxx