Abseiling and Canoeing

In the morning I went climbing and Abseiling with my group. I got to the top every time and so did Gabriel and David. Isla, Tajveer, Lara and Avery got half way and Iona just got I got quarter of the way. At the same time some of us went abseiling. We had lots of shots and it was a great experience.

By Rory

Then we had lunch and got ready for canoeing. When we got in we learnt how to stear the canoe. Then we had a race – our group lost. After that, we played a few other games. Later we had a snack on the other side of the beach, we played some more games. To finish off we turned a canoe upside down and jumpedĀ  in Loch Long. It was freezing

By Lara

The highlight of today was when we were playing a game in the canoes šŸ›¶. The aim of the game was if the instructor said chocolate cake, Victoria Sponge or strawberry cheesecakeĀ  you would have to get up and shout your name and move to the same seat with someone else with that name across the two canoes. David somehow slipped on his side and fell halfway into the water šŸ’¦ (he was fine though!!) My brother Aaron asked me to throw Iona into the freezing cold loch but I didnā€™t thankfully because at the end here face was priceless as she went into the water in a creative way!

By Isla

One thought on “Abseiling and Canoeing”