December News …

Image result for december clip art free

Last week I was at Lapland!  I went by aeroplane and we had to do a few circles in the air before we landed.  When I got there I wanted to jump in the snow but I had to get wrapped up in a thick snow suit first.  Then I was able to jump in the snow!  We went on a bus to get to Snowland.  There was an ice slide that we went down but Mum and Dad didn’t want to.  We met some huskies and we had a slide with them.  We met seven reindeer and we saw their sleigh.  I got to meet Santa!  He gave me a dog teddy.  It was really cold because we were in the Arctic Circle.  There was a giant igloo that was like a huge maze inside.  I had an amazing time!  Max L

I went to Arran on holiday.  I went to Whiting bay and I saw the lights switched on.  I went with my cousin Poppy and Ryan, Liam and Emma and my sister Lori and my brother Luke.  Kate

On Friday I went to the pantomime with my mum and auntie. Megan

I went to the pantomime on Saturday and I saw my cousin. Jack

I went to see Santa and got to stroke reindeer. Rory

It was my birthday on Wednesday the 7th.  I went to see a pantomime on Thursday and Friday at the Fort Theatre.  Carys

On Friday at assembly we got medals for running in the Kirkintilloch Schools cross country race. Balmuildy Primary 5 were first. Fionn & Alistair

I am going to a pantomime this Saturday with my family.  Gemma S

It is my sister’s birthday this week and she is going to be 7!  Happy Birthday Heather! Abbie W

It was my dad’s birthday on the 6th of December. We were more excited than he was.  We got him two cakes because I am a very fussy eater!  Keira