Sumdog Success!

Image result for sumdog

Congratulations! 

We came 3rd in the recent East Dunbartonshire Sumdog Contest and won a certificate for being the overall winners on the 17th!

Special congratulations must go to Priya and Ben who finished in the top 10 – fantastic!

Well done everyone!

News ….

At the weekend I went to farm park called Eden Mill and it was great because I got to see Santa Claus. They also had reindeer that you could feed! Fionn

I went to Milton Keynes at the weekend for an engagement party. We were in the car for the most of the weekend though (about 15 hours in the car!) Keira

I taught my dog how to weave through my legs and I am practicing teaching him rolling over and playing dead. Abbie B

I went to see Frozen On Ice and not one person fell over. I also met my best friend Carys.  Kate

It was my birthday on Saturday. Rory

I went to see Frozen On Ice on Friday and I met Kate. Carys

I went to Disney On Ice on Saturday with my cousin. Gemma

It is my dad’s birthday today (Tuesday). Happy Birthday dad! Jack

Some of the things we have recently been up to outside of school…

I moved up a level in my swimming training. I am now in Tank 2! Carys

I am going to Ireland for a wedding next year and I moved up a swimming level to level 6! Kate

I skipped a class in Arabic school because I was too clever for my class! Al-Hassan

I went swimming with my friends Fionn and Max and we went on the slide together. Al-Hassan

In horse riding I was able to control my horse to walk around the arena without a leader!  Megan

I did the cross country race with my cousins & friends.  We all got medals for taking part! Keira

I got a solo part for my song with my dance group and I am in the front row for my dance! Emma

My friend Sophie and I worked hard and were able to finish a really hard dance! Abbie W

I got a solo part in one of my dances and I am in the front row in all of them so I think I am getting better.  The show is in Clydebank Hall. Abbie B

I am going to see Cinderella in Glasgow and I might see Jemma. After I am going to a restaurant. Sophie

Me, Fionn, Jack, Max D and Ben all entered in the Springburn Harriers cross country race and we all got medals after it! Alistair.

Earthquakes & Building Design

Here we are investigating how the design of a building can help in an earthquake.  We have built an earthquake simulator and programmed it to simulate different magnitudes.  We have then investigated different building designs to determine which design can withstand the strongest magnitude.