Home

Senior Awards ceremony 2016
Senior Awards ceremony 2016

Some years ago, music pupils sitting Intermediate 1 and 2 imagesused to keep a NUMU page on our NUMU department website which was linked to Musical Futures. This was essentially a blog for their learning and practice journals. Songwriting was our main focus back then, and all pupils share several of their own compositions comfortably and with confidence via NUMU. Only their peers could see and listen. They also uploaded their recordings to this page, and took responsibility for their own evidence. NUMU was unfortunately closed down in 2013. I am so inspired by other colleagues Glow blogs I thought lets see if we can also upload audio….

So, essentially, this is a trial. Lets work this together. Lets learn from one another. Lets share our research of music, love of music and our own creations of song and other forms. Lets create our own music library. Right here!

I will post course work project briefs with resources and media links to help you complete your tasks.

I will share and celebrate your talents and achievements here from wider achievement events and opportunities.

I will support you and help you to complete your work and create quality assignment work and performances.

Lets make this work together so you are able to succeed at the top level!

Thank you for all your creative talents and efforts here in Boclair Music Department. You are unique. We are Boclair! (Boca music)

Mrs Black (PT Music)

In Music Technology courses we use industry standard software - Pro Tools and Ableton. Look for help sheets here.
In Music Technology courses and for film composition we use industry standard software – Pro Tools and Ableton. Look for help sheets here on the blog.

A site for students, parents and the puplic to find out about what is happening in the music department at Boclair Academy. There are also some resources and information for students to aid in their work and revision.