Willowbank School was last inspected in February 2015.
The school was found to be ‘very good’ in all categories.
This inspection found the following key strengths:
- Happy, motivated, engaged learners who benefit from the rich communication environment.
- Positive trusting relationships between staff and young people throughout the school.
- Staff’s strong sense of teamwork and commitment to providing high-quality learning for children and young people.
- Effective partnership working with parents and other agencies to support and enhance children’s learning and achievements.
- The rich, varied and stimulating physical education provision which engages all children and young people.
- The leadership of the senior management team in bringing about improvements.
The full inspection report can be read on the Education Scotland website, here.