We are keen to maintain excellent and open communication links with parents and have a number of ways in which we do this:
- Every pupil has a home-school diary which is completed by the school daily. We ask that parents/carers also share important information with the school.
- Open door policy – pop in or call at any time for information or advice.
- Newsletters throughout the year.
- School website, twitter, blog and school app.
- We will contact you by telephone if there is every anything specific that we wish to discuss with you. Should you ever wish to discuss any aspect of your child’s development, please phone the school and an appointment to meet will be arranged at a mutually convenient time.
- We will keep you informed of your child’s progress in terms of learning and achievement. This may include telephone calls, letters, emails, written reports, parents’ workshops, annual review meetings and parents’ evenings. Your child’s teacher may also share ideas about how you can help your child’s build on their strengths as well as working on progress and development needs.