Our Campus Police Officer is (VACANCY).
The Campus Officer, works with school staff to:
- Improve pupils’ relationships with the police
- Act as a positive role model to pupils
- Improve information sharing between Police Scotland and education staff
- Reduce bullying behaviours, serious indiscipline and physical violence
- Increase safety at school for pupils, staff and visitors
- Support and enhance the profile of the school in the local community
- Provide specific interventions and learning opportunities for individual pupils and classes.
The Campus Officer’s contact details can be obtained from the school office or by emailing Mr Campbell.