Categories
Uncategorized

Rainbow Relay🌈

Hello!! Pinettes – How are you all? Well today should have been Sports Day at Willowbank, but we hope you are all going to take part in some of the different activities at home. ⚽🏉🏈 Collect 7 different coloured items from around your house and then place them around your garden or house  – get …

Continue reading “Rainbow Relay🌈”

Hello!! Pinettes – How are you all?

Well today should have been Sports Day at Willowbank, but we hope you are all going to take part in some of the different activities at home.

⚽🏉🏈

Collect 7 different coloured items from around your house and then place them around your garden or house  – get into teams – first team – start the clock – collect all the items and put them into rainbow order – what was your time?? Now second team – who was quickest???

DONE!!!

Can you do it again and beat your time?

⌚⏰⏱⏲

Well what have the Pine Ladies been up to in the sunshine??

Boyle has been doing lots of exercise in her garden – Mr Boyle is getting very good at taking action shots!!

Aitken has out and about and found a big but very pretty plant – name that plant??

Jardine has been helping to build a greenhouse – wonder what she will grow??

Wilson has been doing some planting and getting out on her bike – what do you think she prefers??

Gardening 🌻

Well hopefully the Postman or Post lady has been and delivered you some Sunflower seeds – it would be great if you could plant them and hopefully over the summer the will grow nice and tall.

Just something cute!

🦔🐢🦉📧🌈

While we can’t Hug

A little bit of music for Olaf ⛄🌞

Olaf Summertime

Cookery – it’s too hot lets make ice lollies!!🍭

Ice Lollies

If you don’t have lolly stick or moulds you can make them up in small plastic cups and add a plastic straw OR put your mixture into ice cube trays.

What has Willow Bear been up to? 🐻

Well Hello Pine Class – hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!

Well Heather has been on Night Shift and I haven’t  been too happy about that, because I want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and she wants to sleep! So I  keep trying to wake her up, firstly by poking her, this seems to make her quite annoyed!!  Then I did a bit of really loud singing – she didn’t seem to enjoy this either??  So she has shut me in the other room,  and told me to practice my keyboard skills, as I have a duet to prepare for with a certain young lady in the Pine Class.

Take Care Pine Class xx

Have fun in the Sunshine Pine Class

Image result for rainbow clip art free uk

The Pine Ladies xx