Welcome

As the Head Teacher of Stewarton Academy, I am delighted to welcome you to our school blog, where you will find a range of information about the school for pupils, parents, partners and the wider community.

It is a privilege to be entrusted with the leadership of a school that values high academic standards alongside the wellbeing of its young people, staff and wider community. At Stewarton Academy, we strive to work collaboratively with the school community to ensure that all of our young people achieve their full potential and experience a curriculum rich in opportunity, pace and challenge from the Broad General Education through to the senior phase.

I share the commitment of all teaching and non-teaching staff at Stewarton Academy to embedding the needs and aspirations of our young people at the heart of planning and day-to-day practice. This is complemented by my commitment to ensuring positive, supportive relationships between staff, pupils and the wider school community that are built through nurture, care and high expectations.

I hope you find the information on the blog informative and useful. We are always working to improve our communication channels with pupils, parents and the wider community and welcome suggestions to help us achieve this aim.

John Stuart

Head Teacher