P2/3 Home Learning – 18.02.2021

Hi Primary 2/3 🙂 I hope you all had a lovely break and I CANNOT WAIT to see you all again on Monday! I am so happy.

Your home learning will be slightly different for today and tomorrow as we do not have a full learning grid. We are going to be basing our learning around the story of ‘The Worrysaurus’. The story is all about a little dinosaur who worries about things and how he can get rid of his worries. Just like in class, we give The Worry Monster all of our worries to eat up. Please click on the link below to listen to the story first. You can work through the different activities on the grid over the next two days.

The Worrysaurus story

Click here to access The Worrysaurus learning grid

I have also added some additional activities if you would like to complete over the next few days (all revision work no new learning). This includes some literacy, numeracy, health and wellbeing and your FairTrade activity.

Please click here for additional activities

FairTrade design a chocolate bar template

Live sessions this week are as follows:

18th Feburary at 9.30am (Check in)

19th February at 9.30am (Fairtrade) – bring your wonderful chocolate bar creations along!

P1 Home Learning – 18.02.2021

Hi Primary 1 🙂 I hope you all had a lovely break and I CANNOT WAIT to see you all again on Monday! I am so happy.

The Worrysaurus story

Please click here to access additional activities

Live sessions this week are as follows:

18th Feburary at 9.30am (Check in)