P1/2/3 – 500 Miles Challenge

Hi everyone 🙂 Who is up for a challenge?

To end our Scotland topic, we thought it would be a great idea to take on the challenge as a whole school to walk 500 miles. The North Coast 500 is a beautiful scenic route around the north coast of Scotland. We are going to aim to walk the length of this (500 miles) by the end of February!

Encourage your whole family to take part in this challenge, it is going to be tricky but I believe Team Sorn will be able to knock this out of the park. PS – the teachers will be taking part too!!

Every time you go a walk make sure to email your teacher or post on your class blog how many miles you have done! Please send us some pictures or videos out your walks too as we really miss seeing your faces.

500 miles by the end of February, we can do this!!

Image result for 500 mile walking challenge

P1/2/3 – Daily Check In

Good morning boys and girls 🙂 It’s Monday again! I hope you are all ready for another week of home learning. I will be in school today and therefore I may not be able to get back to you as quickly however I will ensure to reply whenever I can! Don’t forget to complete your daily check in below and let me know how you’re feeling! Your learning grids have been posted for this week, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Please comment below with what you got up to 😀

Quote of the week –

Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together make this world a beautiful garden.

Have a great day P1/2/3 😀