P1/2/3 – Monday again!

Good morning Primary 1/2/3, I hope you all had a well deserved rest and a lovely weekend 🙂 I would love to hear what you got up to and how you are feeling today. I went a few big long walks over the weekend and enjoyed a movie night. I am feeling super refreshed today and ready for a brand new week!

Your learning grids have been posted for this week, please let me know if you need any help with anything. Remember to try to email me your work and activities – I love seeing how you’re all getting on!

Remember – recitals of poems and Scottish artwork must be emailed to me by Thursday 28th January.

Quote of the week –

You have brains in your head.

You have feet in your shoes.

You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

Dr Seuss

Have a fantastic week everyone! 😀

Miss Weir

6 thoughts on “P1/2/3 – Monday again!”

1. Good morning, Heidi is feeling happy this morning, we had a lovely weekend lots to tell and show you. Dr Seuss is a family favourite too….we even named our company after him! have a great day!

2. Stuart is feeling happy today.
    We didnt do much at the weekend except stuart has done his poem and will send it to you as soon as he has done his artwork.

1. Super Kerr 🙂 I’m glad you are feeling happy today. You definitely put a smile on my face this morning when I watched your poem recital!