P2Q

Hello Primary 2Q 😊 This week there is reading, spelling/phonics and numeracy homework. Try to complete what you can and send over pictures of any completed work 😊.

Spelling:

Practise your spelling words this week by writing them out 3 times. To give yourself an extra challenge why not try one of the activities from the spelling menu to practise your words.

Spelling-Menu-of-Activities

Saphires (sounds b/u), spelling words:   be    but    you

Rubies/Diamonds (sound: ai), spelling words:    could      said     big

Emeralds (sound: ai), spelling words:   blue       best      number    other

Phonics Hunt:

Can you spot at east 3 things in your house or garden that contain our sound this week? Extra challenge: Can you think of your own sound words?

Reading: Bug Club Books:Remember to complete all of your Bugs!

Emeralds: Animal Babies

Rubies: King Pip and the Wish

Diamonds: Can Cat Get Cod?

Saphires: Get up and Go!

Numeracy Task: This week we have been looking at time (days, months and seasons). I will attach the sheet to complete below.

P2Q Numeracy and Maths HW

I would also like you to complete the Sumdog challenge for this week. Sumdog Log ins will be provided but if there are any log in issues please let me know 😊

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me: easamantha.strachan@glow.sch.uk

Haud Tae The Lair