A check in

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well. Yesterday was a horrible day wasn’t it? I went out for a walk and got absolutely soaked – good job I had on my waterproofs to keep my as dry as possible. I am missing you all very much.

What have you been up to? Let me know what your favourite present from Santa was by adding a comment below.

14 thoughts on “A check in

1. Hi Miss McConnell,

I have been keeping busy and trying to do my school work. I did PE with Joe on Monday and Wednesday to help me keep active!

My favourite present from Santa was Super Mario Lego. It was fun to build with my Mummy. It all joins together into a course that Mario goes around.

I miss everyone at school too.

Lucas

1. Aww that sounds like a great present Lucas. I am glad you have had fun playing with it. Hopefully we can be together again soon.

1. Hi Miss McConnell

I have been trying to do all my school work too. My favourite task was the hand washing activity. My favourite present from Santa was a rainbow school bus. I miss you and I miss all my friends at school very much and cant wait to come back to school and see everyone. Love Summer

1. I am missing you all very much too and can’t wait until we can all be back together again. Well done for completing your school work. I am glad you enjoyed the handwashing activity. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

2. Good morning Miss McConnell I have been doing my sentences, bug club and maths. I am missing school very much. I miss you and my friends.

I had two favourite presents from Santa which were my big dolls house that I get to play with, with all my barbie dolls. It has so many different rooms kitchen, gym, living room, bedroom, play room, and a roof top garden. I also got a magic set which I love and my daddy taught me how to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Harper Mullen

1. Oh wow, a magic set…that does sound like good fun. I am sure you will have lots of fun with your big dolls house too. Well done for completing your home learning tasks. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

3. Hi Miss McConell,

My favourite present from Santa was my Polly Pocket set – there’s a giraffe that eats the leaves but I’ve lost the monkey from it 🙁

It snowed a little bit this morning – the last time it snowed there was a lot more.

I miss school and seeing all of my friends.

Isla

1. Aww that’s ashame you have lost the monkey from your Polly Pocket set but I am sure it will turn up eventually. Yes, it was snowing earlier on but it’s now raining. I hope it dries up for my walk later on this afternoon. I look forward to seeing your work. 🙂

4. Hi Miss McConnell, hope you had a good Christmas. My favourite present was a camera that prints out pictures.

I am missing school and my friends but doing my schoolwork every day.

Quinn

5. Hi Miss McConnell
    I have been keeping busy with the tasks this week as well as doing my taekwondo online. My favourite gift from Santa was my Nintendo Switch. Missing everyone but hopefully see you all soon.

1. Glad you have enjoyed completing your home learning tasks this week Josh. I am missing you all very much too. That is good you are still able to take part in your taekwondo. I did my yoga class this morning. Have a lovely weekend.

6. Oliver – my favourite present was MicroMachines

Heidi – my favourite present was a book about Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer