Good Morning

Good Morning boys and girls

How are we all today?

Last night I managed to catch up with one of my favourite TV shows, Dancing on Ice as I missed it on Sunday. Have you been watching it? What is your favourite TV show?

Leave a comment and let me know.

5 thoughts on “Good Morning

1. Good Morning, Miss McConnell!

I have just done my Joe Wicks workout, and now I’m finishing off painting a dinosaur bank that I started yesterday. I will send you a photo!

Then I’m going to work on learning my common words, we will use the friends and enemies envelopes. I only have one enemy, I hope to add it to my friends envelope this week.

Have a good day!

1. I forgot to tell you that my favourite TV programme is The Masked Singer. I love the costumes, especially Dragon! I don’t know who it is though!

2. Lucas, I can’t wait to see your painting of your dinosaur. That’s great you only have one enemy word, you have clearly been working so hard at home.

I haven’t been watching the masked singer but the costumes do look good though. Keep guessing, you never know, you may guess right.

2. Hi Miss McConnell

My favourite TV show is The Masked Singer. I was so excited last year when Queen Bee won. This year my favourite is Harlequin, I really hope she wins. I think she is so beautiful.

Sienna 🙂

1. I haven’t been watching the Masked Singer Sienna but it seems to be really popular. The costumes are beautiful though aren’t they?