We used tissue paper and water to create beautiful abstract watercolour mini canvases 🎨
P7M were using digit cards and tenths cards to make decimal numbers and round them up or down 👏🏼
- a new large language jotter for spelling, reading, grammar or writing work
- a new maths jotter
- your Adolphus Tips booklet
- HAM maths sheets (please only complete these when instructed to do so through the daily maths folders)
- Maths home activities booklet (optional extra)
- some packs have handwriting booklets (optional extra)
We had great fun dressing up as part of World Book Day. How many different book characters do you recognise?
Remember to keep reading at home for enjoyment. Try to read a variety of authors and genres. 📚🤓
P6 are enjoying active spelling activities to help learn their new words
Our P6 rotation classes have been learning about Judaism by discovering fact cards in playground. The children have been developing their note-taking skills and completed a short quiz back in the classroom. Well done Primary 6!
P6A have been learning about the different types of shelters used in WW2. We headed to the playground after researching the dimensions of the shelters to measure their actual size.
We realised small they were and wondered what it would have been like to have stayed in them for long periods of time.
We would love to hear you recite your poems in class! Please be ready for the week beginning 27th January.
Lots of fun had by all at our Christmas party🎉🎉🎉