Merry Christmas!

We have had a great time in our class on the run up to Christmas. We have been busy learning through Christmas activities and doing lots of fun things in the class, with our buddies and even with the P3/4 class!

We had great fun at our Christmas party. The best thing was that Santa visited and we each got a wee present from him!

I also wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your very kind gift. It is very much appreciated and I loved everything that was in the basket, especially all the sheep items ☺️ The cup is just perfect and will forever remind me of my lovely class! Thank you!

I hope that you all have a brilliant Christmas and that you will enjoy the holidays. I can’t wait to see everyone again in the new year!

One thought on “Merry Christmas!”

1. A super update! The children’s Christmas Crafts were wonderful! I really liked the hand Christmas garland, fun Christmas tree countdown, cheerie Santa face and 2024 calendar. Well done Mrs Kane and P1/2!