Celebration of Achievement and Leavers Video

As with many things this year, COVID-19 has got in the way of our normal celebrations in school and so we were unable to invite you along to our annual Celebration of Achievement Assembly.

However, staff have carried on and have chosen their winners for this session and in our classes we celebrated all of the achievements. We also had the opportunity to watch the P7 Leavers Video, our formal Goodbye to P7 – our 2021 Leavers.

As I always say, not all children can be a formal prize winner at our Celebration, but to me every single child is an absolute winner!  And for that they should all be proud.

Each child has made progress and has shown great resilience during what has been a difficult year and half.

“Just Keep Swimming” has become my mantra over this time, and all of our children have done just that!

And for this reason, each child has been presented with an award today!  A Home Learning 2021 Award.  This has been presented to recognise their efforts and resilience during the various lockdowns and more generally over what has been a tricky time in their short lives so far.

Please sit back and enjoy our celebration showcase and our farewell to P7!

Click here to watch

Mrs McCracken

1 thought on “Celebration of Achievement and Leavers Video

1. Miss Sommerville

Just a little message to thank Newmilns Primary for all of the support and encouragement my son, Taylor, has been given during his time with you. It was the best decision we made to move our son in Primary 3 as he has become much more confident and really has thrived. I’m sure he will miss you all 💙xx