Vscene 29.01.21

Sorry boys and Girls, I think we chatted for so long the timer ran out! Silly Miss Roy forgot to check the time.  I was too busy having fun.  It was so lovely to see you all. Thank you so much for dressing up, you all looked fabulous.

Tuesday’s challenge is to have a go at the RSPB bird watching and tell me what birds you saw either in your garden or out a walk.  You could draw a picture too if you wanted.

I can’t wait to see you all again next week. Have a lovely weekend.

Love,

Miss Roy

5 thoughts on “Vscene 29.01.21”

1. Thanks Miss Roy! Emily wondered where you all went but we’re ready to go bird watching now. Will report back on Tuesday! Have a lovely weekend 😊😊

2. Hi. Saoirse was feeling a bit shy today and we bowed out early. Apologies. I think sometimes seeing all her classmates reminds her even more that she misses school 😥
    I think she will enjoy the bird challenge though.

1. Hello Saoirse. Please don’t worry about feeling shy today. It is hard seeing all your classmates and not actually being together. Miss Roy and I miss all the P1’s and can’t wait until we can all go back to school. I loved your Highway Rat costume! I hope that you spot lots of birds this weekend. Have fun.

Love

Mrs Henderson

2. Hello,

Please don’t worry about feeling shy, Saoirse. I miss all the boys and girls lots. I can’t wait to have you all back in the classroom, I really hope it will be soon. Enjoy the bird challenge this weekend and I look forward to seeing you again next week.

Love,

Miss Roy