Tuesday 26th January

Good Morning Primary 1,

Morning Check-in

How are you feeling this morning?

Inside Out' Character Profiles: Anger, Joy, Disgust, Fear and Sadness - Updated | Pixar Post

Please leave a comment to let us know how you are feeling today.

Vscene Live Meet

Miss Roy and Mrs Henderson will meet with both classes on Vscene at the following times-

P1R- 11.00am- 11.30am

P1H- 1.30pm- 2.00pm

Please check your email to find all of the information regarding this. We can’t wait to see you all later on today!

Literacy- Reading

https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/api/digital_books/1114.html 

Home for Ted has audio which will help your child.  You may play Activity 1 and Activity 2.   

Remember to look at the initial sound to help you match the label to the correct picture! 

Numeracy with Mrs Henderson

Finding half of an object

We are going to watch Banana Split on Education City  and then play Half and Half . Good Luck! 

IDL- Music with Miss Roy

Join in with Miss Roy’s music video by clicking on the link below-

https://www.loom.com/share/82760ec76bbf4598874d68b4d48a8fad

Today we are going to listen to the story Yum! by Susi Briggs  by clicking on the link below-

https://video.link/w/wd8Ib

Well done for working so hard, boys and girls.  We are so proud of you all.

Miss Roy and Mrs Henderson

Inspiring Quotes for Kids | Little Miracles

13 thoughts on “Tuesday 26th January”

1. Morning Miss Roy / Mrs Henderson

James tried some haggis last night – he said he would be happy not to have it again until next year. 🤪

We are good today, ready to get going. 😊

JB xx

1. Good Morning James. I am pleased that you tried some haggis last night. I had some haggis too and it is one of my favourite foods! Glad you are good today. Have a great day.

Mrs Henderson

1. Apologies Miss Roy

We won’t make the video call today but will catch up on Friday.

Favourite Season (S) – Winter and Summer. They host Christmas and his birthday 🥳 🤣😌.

Hi to all in P1 – hope you’re all safe and well

JB 😘

1. Hello James,

What a great answer! For Fridays Vscene the challenge is to dress up in your favourite fancy dress costume!

Hope you are having a lovely day.

Miss Roy

2. Morning Mrs Henderson/Miss Roy,

Grace feeling good today, we had Haggis Neeps and Tatties for dinner but more importantly tried some Irn Bru which she loved! Ready to do lots of school work today.

1. Good Morning Grace. I ‘m glad you are good today. Mrs Henderson loves Irn Bru too! I hope you have fun doing all your school work today.

Mrs Henderson

3. Hi Mrs Henderson / Miss Roy,

Oscar is feeling happy today. We are still unsure what work we should be submitting? We work through the set tasks each day.

1. Hello Oscar. I am glad you are feeling happy today. It was lovely to see you on Vscene. Thank you for working through the tasks each day. You could e-mail photos of any of the activities you complete e.g. ice decoration, calculations or new letter formation on your white board or any jobs you completed in your jotter e.g. spelling test, writing.
      I hope this is helpful.

Mrs Henderson

4. Hello Miss Roy

I enjoyed our online meeting this morning! And I really enjoyed dancing along to the music lesson this afternoon (Mummy loves a freestyle at the “rests”)

See you soon in fancy dress!

Emily ❤

1. Hello emily,

It was lovely to see you today! Im so glad you enjoyed the music video. I always freestyle at the rests too!

Cant wait to see your costume on Friday!

Miss Roy

5. Hi Mrs Henderson sorry Marcus is a bit behind in all the vscene meetings. We are making some progress at home with schoolwork we are doing what we can with a teething baby lol.

Hopefully catch up soon!

1. Hello Marcus. It is lovely to hear from you. I am glad you are doing some school work at home but I know it is tricky when you have a baby sister! We hope you will be able to join us on Vscene soon.

Mrs Henderson