Thursday 21st January

Good Morning Primary 1,

Morning Check-in

How are you feeling this morning?

Inside Out' Character Profiles: Anger, Joy, Disgust, Fear and Sadness - Updated | Pixar Post

Please leave a comment to let us know how you are feeling today.

Vscene Challenge

Yesterday the boys and girls on the video call were set a challenge to choose their favourite book and then draw their favourite character.  Don’t worry if you missed this video call you can still complete this challenge and bring it to Friday’s Live Vscene meet.

Vscene has had a complete update and we have been told the system should now work for us on Friday- fingers crossed!

Literacy- Writing with Mrs Henderson

https://www.loom.com/share/b1848e1e190e4163bcad0df13637c2da

Numeracy with Miss Roy 

https://www.loom.com/share/3306322e21264dbd976c9449f1501969

you will need-

SUREH Kids Bowling Set Plastic Skittles Game Children Bowling Game Party Toy with 10 Bowling Pins 2 Balls Outdoor Indoor Garden Sports Game Toy for Toddlers Children Boys Girls: Amazon.co.uk: Toys &or Toilet Paper Roll Projects – or  Snowball Bowling – Simply Add Love

Skittles Subtraction

IDL- STEM with Mrs Henderson

Winter Walk and Ice Decorations

https://www.loom.com/share/42dd8c75d3c14eaaaa9a5a942d4d572e

We hope you enjoy today’s activities, Primary 1 and we look forward to seeing some lovely pictures from your scavenger hunt!

Miss Roy and Mrs Henderson

Image result for throw kindness around like confetti quote | Kindness quotes, Quotes for kids, Inspirational quotes

14 thoughts on “Thursday 21st January”

1. Good Morning Travis! I am so glad that you are loving the videos and you enjoyed seeing everyone on Vscene. Have a great day.

Mrs Henderson

1. Morning, Grace is feeling happy today, it has been snowing and we are very excited by the scavenger hunt. Can you please send link for the winter walk items pdf? Thank you

1. Good Morning Grace. I am pleased that you are happy this morning. I am so excited to hear that it has been snowing in Stewarton! I will send the link.

Mrs Henderson

2. Good Morning Mrs Henderson

Amber is enjoying all the activities set and looks forward to getting started every day. Thanks for all the hard work you are all putting in.

1. Good Morning Amber. I am delighted that you are enjoying all the activities and glad you are so enthusiastic. Have a great day!

Mrs Henderson

3. Hi Miss Roy, I feel awesome. I’m home with Angus and mum and looking forward to playing (and catching up on some school work my mum says!). It is snowing 🙂

1. Good Morning Murray. I am so glad you are feeling awesome. I hope you and Angus and mum have fun in the snow. Have a fabulous day!

Mrs Henderson

1. Hi James. I am glad you are GOOD today. I hope you enjoy the snow in Stewarton. Miss Roy and I would love to see a photograph of your ice decoration. Have a great day.

Mrs Henderson