Hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend 🙂
Here are your home learning tasks for this week.
This week we are focusing on the “s” phoneme. Your spelling words are in the document below.
Please complete 4 different spelling activities to practise spelling your words (e.g. pyramids, rainbow words, bubble/fancy words, sentences, practise spelling test etc.)
Please access the following books on Bug Club:
- The Highwayman’s Revenge
- Read chapters 4-6 (p32-56)
- Answer Bug Questions on p35, 41, 47, 52, 54 and 56
- Dinkin Dings and the Double from Dimension 9
- Read chapters 7-12 (p26-48)
- Answer Bug Questions on p28, 34, 39 and 46
This week Diamonds are practicing converting fractions to decimals. Squares and Triangles are identifying the place value of decimals. Find your task below:
See the document below for details of your IDL homework challenge:
Please complete all tasks (except IDL) by Friday 4th June. You can either email tasks to me, or hand them in at school.
Thank you! 🙂