Hope you all had a brilliant weekend 🙂
Here are your home learning tasks for this week.
This week we are continuing our focus on the ‘ch’ phoneme. Your spelling words are in the document below.
Please complete 4 different spelling activities to practise spelling your words (e.g. pyramids, rainbow words, bubble/fancy words, sentences, practise spelling test etc.)
Please access the following books on Bug Club:
- Sharks- Read p18-31
- Answer Bug Questions on p25, 29 and 30
- Create an information poster or leaflet detailing everything you have learned about sharks from the book (remember to include titles and subtitles)
- Birds- Read p16-31
- Answer Bug Questions on p21, 26 and 31
- Create a poster giving information about your favourite bird from the book (use the book and the internet to help you find facts)
- Awesome Animal Adventures- Read p13-31
- Answer Bug Questions on p13, 18, 23, 27 and 31
- Create a poster giving information about your favourite animal from the book (use the book and the internet to help you find facts)
This week Diamonds are recapping comparing fractions (we will go over this again in class). Squares are recapping finding fractions of amounts and Triangles are continuing to convert mixed numbers and improper fractions.
Please email all tasks to me by Friday 21st May.
Thank you 🙂