I hope you all had a great weekend 🙂
Here are your home learning tasks for this week. Please email all tasks to me by Friday 30th April.
Your spelling word lists are in the document below. This week we are continuing our focus on the ‘sh’ phoneme.
Please complete 4 different spelling activities to practise spelling your words (e.g. pyramids, rainbow words, bubble/fancy words, sentences, practise spelling test etc.)
Access the following books on Bug Club:
- Saving a Sea Monster! Read chapters 2-3 (p15-38)
- Complete bug questions on p17, 23, 24, 33 and 38.
- Beowulf Meets His Match- Read Chapters 2-3 (p14-36)
- Complete Bug Questions on p16, 20, 26, 30 and 36.
- The Sarah Jane Adventures: Haunted House
- Read Chapters 2-3 (p7-17)
- Complete Bug Questions on p9, 13, 15 and 17.
For maths homework this week, Diamonds and Squares are consolidating simplifying fractions and Triangles are consolidating addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Have a great week 🙂