I hope you all had a lovely Easter break and a great first day back at school. I can’t wait to hear all about it very soon 🙂
Here are your home learning tasks for this week. Please email all completed tasks to me by Friday 23rd April.
Your spelling word lists are in the document below. This week the focus is on the ‘sh’ phoneme.
Please complete 4 different spelling activities to practise spelling your words (e.g. pyramids, rainbow words, bubble/fancy words, sentences, practise spelling test etc.)
Access the following books on Bug Club:
- Saving a Sea Monster! Read chapter 1 (p5-13)
- Complete bug questions on p6, 10 and 12
- Beowulf Meets His Match- Read Chapter 1 (p5-13)
- Complete Bug Questions on p5, 7 and 11
- The Sarah Jane Adventures: Haunted House
- Read Chapter 1 (p2-6)
- Complete Bug Questions on p4 and 6
For maths homework this week, Diamonds and Squares are consolidating simplifying fractions and Triangles are practising division with 3 digit numbers.
Have a great week and I will see you all soon!
Miss Donnelly 🙂