Homework W.B Monday 17th May

Happy Monday Primary 3/4. I just can’t wait to see what this week brings us. I am so lucky getting to spend another whole week with you. Let’s shine like the little stars that we are.

Reading:

Remember to answer the Bug questions on each page. Aim for green, green and green!

Chimps: Cloud Rider (Chapter 4, 5 and 6)

Toucans: Yun and the Fire Demon

Sloths: All Aboard

Spelling:

Yellow Group- This week is our consolidation week. We are revising our sounds and common words that we have already learned. At home I would like you to practise spelling this group of common words.

white  why  also  turn  great  should  would  open  song  fly  read  even

Choose at least 2 tasks from the spelling menu to complete for Thursday.

Green Group: This week we are continuing to spell words containing different representations of the ‘oe’ phoneme. Can you choose 8 words from your core phoneme chart and write the dictionary definitions?

Numeracy: This week in numeracy we are focusing on finding fractions of amounts. Please complete the sheet below for your group. Remember if you are stuck to ask me for any help.Please have this completed for Thursday.

Calculators:

Rulers:

IDL:  Last week you were given the task to plan your own planet. I absolutely loved your ideas and I am really looking forward to this ongoing project. We are going to be creating these planets over the next couple of weeks. This week I would like you to draw me a plan of how you are going to create this planet. I am looking for these planet to be made out of as many recycled products as possible. Draw and label these on your plan.