Homework W.B 10.04.21

Happy Monday my little Superstars! Welcome to a brand new week. We have lots of new things to learn this week and I can’t wait to share all your success with you. Please complete homework and have it handed in for Thursday 13th May.

Reading: Remember to answer the Bug questions on each page.

Toucans: Yun and the Fire Demon 

Sloths: All at Sea

Chimps: The Cloud Rider (Chapter 1,2 and 3) 

Spelling: 

Yellow Group: Your common words this week are tell, large, spell, still and saw. Choose 2 tasks from the spelling menu to complete in your homework jotter.

Green Group: Below is a picture of your core spelling words for the next 2 weeks. I would like you to complete a phoneme story using 8 of these words. Remember to underline the words you have used.

Numeracy: This week in numeracy we are learning how to compare and order fractions. Remember to do this the denominators (the numbers on the bottom of the fractions) have to be the same. You have been given a worksheet home to complete. Remember to ask me if you need any help.

IDL:  This week for topic you have been given the task to start planning and creating your own planet. This is going to be a project that we will be working on for the next few weeks. Please complete the sheet given to you.