Homework W.B 23.11.20

Hello P3/4,

I hope your weekend was fabulous. Are you ready for another amazing week together? I can’t wait to make more memories with you all!

Positive thought for the week: Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So, today is my new favourite day.

Literacy:

Toucans- Wallace and Gromit and the Snowman-otron.

Sloths- All Gone!

Chimps- Wallace and Gromit The Weather Man

Remember to practise reading aloud varying your tone and adding expression. Can you notice any punctuation that we have learned about in your books? Show off your knowledge to somebody at home by telling them all about it.

Numeracy:

This week we are going to have a mental maths focus on the 4 times table. I would like you to practise this at home in any way that you wish. I have given you a 4 times table challenge to complete on SumDog. You could play times table ping pong with somebody at home or time yourself and see how fast you can write down the stations. Let’s see if you can make it up on the 4x table wall of fame!

Face your Fears: 

Last week Miss Dunlop faced her biggest fear in front of you all. I managed to hold a snake that I could never of imagined doing. You all encouraged and supported me and I am so proud of myself for doing this.

In your yellow homework jotters I would like you to tell me about your biggest fear and why it makes you so scared. Have a think about why is it good to overcome your fears. I look forward to reading your responses!

Reminder: Gym takes place outside on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Wear/bring appropriate shoes for this.