Phonics and Spelling
Activity 1: We are learning the sound ‘sh’. We are learning the words ‘she’, ‘come’, ‘from’.
- Log into Education City and select “Phonics – sh” to play the game.
- Complete the activity sheet “Ship Shape” that was sent home with your homework sheet.
- Log into Sumdog and complete the spelling activity “Spelling – 22.3”.
- Practise spelling your common words in your spelling jotter 3 times.
Activity 1: We are learning to use the sounds we know to read words.
- Practise reading all of your common words.
- Reading books: Read the reading book that has been sent home in your bag.
Reminder: Please return this book on Friday. This book will then be quarantined to comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Log into Sumdog and take part in the grammar competition- this time it is in teams!
Maths and numeracy
Activity 1: We are learning to build the number stories up to 10.
- Complete your number activity sheet which was sent home with your homework.
- Log into Education City select “Homework”, then “Maths Homework” to play the games.
|Talk Together Homework
Talk together homework is designed to develop your child’s talking and listening skills. This will help them with other aspects of literacy.
v Make sure there are no distractions.
v Try and sit face to face
v Don’t ask too many questions
v The discussion could last between 5-15mins.
This week, talk about: tents.