Lower Primary – Littlemill PS

29/05/2020
by A Duncan
0 comments

Mrs Duncan is on her travels!

Mrs Duncan is missing all of you so much, she has copied herself, made herself shrink and flattened herself so she could fit in an envelope and find her way to you all!!  Hopefully she has arrived safely with you all now.  Please do something nice with Mini Mrs Duncan, take a photograph and send it to the real Mrs Duncan.  We can’t wait to see what you get up to together!

28/05/2020
by A Duncan
0 comments

Virtual Classroom

I know you are all missing school and seeing all of your friends just now.  So, to try and help, I have created our ‘Virtual Classroom’!  You can enter the classroom via Teams or your daily email.  You will see me there waiting to welcome you all!  There are lots of things to explore, lots of fun things to try, and you will also find your daily tasks in the classroom.  I would love to hear what you think, and if you have any ideas of things we could add, let me know!  Enjoy exploring your classroom!

23/04/2020
by Miss Weir
0 comments

Literacy – 22.4.20

One of this week’s literacy tasks was to write all about the Easter holidays. I wanted to hear what everyone got up to during their time off! Mia wrote during the holidays she got a new calf! Her name is Lucy and she is black and white, how lovely Mia! Ethan wrote his favourite Easter egg was a caramel one and he done some Easter crafts with his Mum and Sisters.