Important Information

Any important information specific to P1F I will try and keep updated on this page, but please keep checking the School App for school information.

Christmas Tales with Axel Scheffler, illustrator of The Gruffalo

As we have been reading the Gruffalo  and I know lots of you are really enjoying it, you might like this on EventBrite.
Axel is reading some of his famous books and showing you how to draw the Gruffalo, Stickman and the Whale. You can even chat to him at the end in a Q&A.
If it was on a school day we would have done it but it is on a Saturday. It does cost £10 plus booking fee but I thought I would post it up to let you know as I am sure we are all trying to find different things to keep the kids entertained during these times. Thanks to Joey’s Dad for letting me know about this. The link is
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/christmas-tales-with-axel-scheffler-illustrator-of-the-gruffalo-tickets-128482543747?aff=ebdssbeac

Let me know if you do it and the fun you had!

Isolation Home Learning Grids

Below you will find the link to our Home Learning Grids. This is if your child is self isolating and feels well enough to complete any activities. The office will also direct you to this if you phone in with information of self isolation.
This is not instead of their homework that we set on the Homework page this is just for self isolating pupils.

Home Learning Grids P1 and P2

Term 2 Newsletter

Stay and Learn

We have finally found a way of sharing our Stay and Learn presentation with you. We are sorry it was not able to take place through TEAMS but we have the next best thing.
Please watch the video to help you understand a little bit more about Literacy, phonics and how we learn in P1.
Thanks Miss Flannagan

Thursday 22/10/2020

I have put Giglet passwords in school bags this morning. This is the resource we will be using for reading in school and at home.  This is an excellent online resource which allows pupils to read, do comprehension and enjoy the books they are reading. It is a shame that we cannot send reading books home at this time, but I am sure pupils will enjoy reading with Giglets.

I have also put Health and Wellbeing letters in school bags, detailing areas of the curriculum we will be covering in the future.