The INTRODUCTION TO GLOW document is now available in the Pages section of this blog. The pages are split into short sections covering some of the basics of Glow.
Tag Archive for 'Training'
The Doon Learning Community drop-in for Glow Champions and anyone else interested in Glow will be held on Wednesday 23rd February in Doon Academy. The session will start at approx. 3.30 and should last about an hour.
These informal sessions have been very useful so far and take a loose format of
- Updates on new Glow tools – Glow Light, Wikis and Blogs
- Learning Community / Transition collaboration opportunities
- Demo of good examples of Glow use
- Questions / problems / issues
The Glow Champions Group contains some more info on these sessions and also includes new pages for demos of blogs and wikis.
The drop-in session for Cumnock Learning Community’s Glow Champions (and others interested in Glow) will be held on Thursday 10th February in Greenmill Primary School. The session will begin at 3.30 / 3.45 and will last for approx. an hour.
The drop-ins are informal sessions where colleagues will
- be kept up to date with new developments in Glow
- be encouraged to share examples of good practice
- be able to identify training needs
- look at opportunities for collaboration and further use of Glow
Many thanks to Mrs Turner at Greenmill PS for agreeing to host!
We are arranging some drop-in sessions for Glow Champions in the new year. There will be one drop-in session per Learning Community and they will probably be hosted by each secondary school. These sessions will be to:
- share examples of Glow use
- provide updates and help
- explore collaborations
- identify common problems
- identify additional training needs
The agenda will be fairly open and I’ll try to respond to the needs of the Glow Champions who attend. I’ll post dates and venues here soon.